Video Trips and Tricks
- Use a Video Camera, a tablet or smartphone
- Note that if the files are high resolution, they may be harder to upload. High resolution files are not a requirement for video submission
- If you can, have someone else shoot you in action so that they can move around and zoom in on you and the bag during the video
- Tripods could be limiting, but if that's easier for you - great!
- A light colored background or wall is best for contrast. It'll make it easier to see you and your EMME Bag
- Don't worry about being perfect - just share with us how much you love your EMME Bag and how you're using it
- Choose a well lit environment.
- Daylight / natural light will give you more accurate color than incandescent light.
- Do not shine light directly on yourself or the bag
- Be sure to have your mike turned up and speak clearly.
- Try not to speak too fast.
WHAT TO TALK ABOUT
- Introduce yourself!
- Why you like your EMME Bag
- How you found your EMME Bag
- All the destinations you've taken your EMME Bag
- If you shop at QVC, Ulta, Target, Costco, Brookstone or Sephora and wish you could find the bag there, please share that!
- Aspects of the bag that work for you
- Focus on the bag itself more than the contents,
- How the design of the bag itself works for your needs
- Your favorite EMME Bag Tip!
LENGTH OF VIDEO
- We are looking for no more than 60 seconds, so be brief—BUT we can edit if you run over
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still need help? Just text the video to 858-945-6592. Be sure to tell us your name and what city you live in.