"How the World Sees You" Giveaway
I've been a business professional for the past 15 years, and it's taken just about that long for me to figure out exactly what my strengths are, and where I can add the most value to my company.
We've all done personality tests in the past, but this one is different! Sally Hogshead method of analyzing your personality type is superior to many similar methods on the market. Knowing how your personality is most likely to impress and influence the person sitting on the other side of the table can give you a leg up on advancing your career and achieving your goals.
Once you know what makes you valuable to others, you’re more authentic and confident, and more likely to make a brilliant impression. HOW THE WORLD SEES YOU gives you the exact words you need to make a brilliant first impression.
With this book, you’ll be able to confidently and authentically communicate, based on your natural personality advantages. To become more successful, you don’t have to change who you are. You have to become more of who you are. HOW THE WORLD SEES YOU reveals who you are at your best, so you can create better relationships, grow your business, and become intensely valuable to those who matter most.
Enter today to win a copy and begin focusing on YOU and how you can, well, be more better!
Learn more about Sally Hogshead here.
In case you're wondering, I am a Trendsetter: Cutting-edge, Elite, Progressive, Imaginative, and Edgy.
I'll take it!
- Open to legal residents of 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, retweet (true retweet, quoted retweets will not be counted) 1 of our 10 tweets stating "Retweet for a chance to win Sally Hogshead new book "How the World Sees You"! Full rules
- Contest begins on August 4, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST and ends on August 11, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST.
- You may enter up to 10 times.
- 3 winners will be selected in a random drawing at the end of the contest.
- 3 randomly selected winners will win (1) copy each of Sally Hogshead new book "How the World Sees You."